Fill In With Your Answers: A Personal Goal That I Have Already Achieved

Fill in with your answers: A personal goal that I have already achieved

Answer: Overcoming my shyness

Ive been actually very shy before due to some things Ive experienced when I was a kid. I cant talk to people that Im not close for long. I cant look at their eye. I avoid talking to people unless really necessary. I dont like to be noticed. But now, Im slowly regaining confidence to talk to people. I dont feel that shy anymore when people talk to me/notice me which is really a huge accomplishment for me.

I know that this is an activity/assignment because I have also answered this before so Im gonna list out more goals that you would have most likely to have achieved.

  • graduated primary/elementary school
  • winning in a contest
  • overcame your fear/s
  • made an extreme challenge

#BrainlySummerChallenge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do You Call The Given Equations?

The Tone Of The Poem Is More Of _______.A. Admiration B. Criticism C. Inspirational D. Pride